Senior HR Business Partner - Commercial
Koch Engineered Solutions, LLC (KES) is seeking a HR Business Partner - Commercial to join our team in Tulsa, OK to build relationships and execute on business priorities with teams in our Equipment, Technology & Services (ET&S) Commercial group, to ultimately create a competitive advantage for the business through strategies that focus on people and culture.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Are you looking to build mutually beneficial relationships that drive better business outcomes?
- Do you like to continually grow and challenge yourself and others to find new and better ways to do things by focusing on a shared vision, results, and outcomes?
- Do you define success as making a positive difference for others?
If you answered “yes” to the questions above this could be the opportunity for you!
As a HR Business Partner you will work as a strategic business partner within the team as well as a key member of the corporate HR team to advance the transformation of the KES HR operating model and technology. In this position you will have an opportunity to positively impact culture and the team’s overall talent position to achieve superior business results.
This role will be located in Tulsa.
- Develop and maintain collaborative working relationships of trust and credibility that not only improve business performance, but also the capabilities of the organization
- Provide guidance to supervisors in areas of change management and employee development through the application of Market Based Management (MBM)
- Assist in the design and own the execution of KES talent strategies
- Develop, apply, and coach employees on the culture of Market Based Management
- Develop business acumen to understand key drivers of business performance and support delivering results
- Drive innovation in HR functions and processes, leveraging data insights to lead to profitable action
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience establishing and maintaining strong preferred partnerships within a business environment (not limited to HR)
- Strong desire to contribute
- Ability to execute strategies in support of business objectives
- Willingness to embrace and drive transformation
What Will Put You Ahead
- Demonstrated capability as an HR Business Partner
- Experience working for a Koch company
- Foundational knowledge of Labor and Employment law
This role is not eligible for sponsorship.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf