PURCHASING SUPPLY ANALYST
We are currently seeking a Purchasing Supply Analyst to support the buying of commercial, retail and Dixie brand products in our Green Bay, WI or Atlanta, GA office. This position will be responsible for managing and executing outside vendor production, reconciling raw materials, lead & facilitate discussions with vendors and procurement to identify areas of opportunity to improve service.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Manage Outside vendor production through purchase order management with our Domestic and International vendors in accordance with the Supply Plan. In addition, working to minimize out of stock and improve case fill rate.
- Determine raw material requirements for specified outside purchased items, communication of those requirements to the vendor via purchase orders and subsequent follow-up to ensure timely delivery of product to meet customer demand.
- Work with vendors and Georgia-Pacific mill facilities to ensure raw materials are supplied in a timely manner to our finished good converters. Responsible for reconciling raw materials monthly.
- Monitor fluctuations in short-term demand to ensure inventory supply is maintained at each of Georgia Pacific’s stocking locations in concert with the monthly S&OP process.
- Utilize Georgia Pacific’s Ariba invoicing system to resolve invoicing discrepancies.
- Play an active role in defining start-up processes on new product launches, product transitions and deletions. Responsible for GP-owned material depletion on discontinued items.
- Work with corporate accounting group in Atlanta to initiate physical counts and reconciliations at our vendors’ location on raw materials on an annually/bi-annually basis.
- Identify and implement process improvements and best practices to drive out non-value added work and unnecessary complexity.
- Lead and facilitate regular meetings with vendors, Contract Manufacturing Manager and or Strategic Sourcing to identify opportunities areas for service and cost improvements.
- Create long-term value through excellence in execution, advanced capabilities, and processes by demonstrating agility, adaptability, and alignment with internal and external customers.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Supply Chain or purchasing experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, Word, Excel and Outlook
What Will Put You Ahead
- BA or BS with a concentration in Supply Chain, Business, Mathematics, or Engineering
- 1+ years of relevant work experience in purchasing, inventory control, or planning
- Experience with SAP to manage purchasing functions and inventory
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf