Director of Sales
To manage, develop and profitably grow focus Chinese OEMs and position Molex as the leading connectivity, technology, and solution supplier, while effectively develop sales within the organization
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Develop and maintain strategic relationships and business at focus Chinese OEM accounts (Great Wall Motor, GEELY, SAIC)
- Collaborate and align with Molex division leadership to develop and drive profitable growth across targeted product lines/technologies, with a strong TIS products focus on connector, antenna, customer device integration like wireless charging, USB hub…etc
- Develop, and implement engagement strategies and activities to increase profitable growth within the defined customer territory.
- Manage and coach in ways that will enhance the development and control of sales performance of all salespeople.
- Foster deep collaboration across internal sales teams and functions in China/Germany/USA to enhance Molex position with strategic customers and lead the success of China strategy
- Other duties as directed by management
- Properly maintain all company equipment.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proven people management/development experience
- 5 or more years management working experience in the context of multinational companies
- 7 or more years of relevant sales management experience within the Tier 1 or Tier 2 automotive electronics industry specifically in the field of automotive electronics.
- And, 3 or more years of direct account management experience with focus Chinese OEMS
- Strong communication skills in both English and Mandarin.
- Ability to communicate effectively via email, phone, and face to face.
- A self-motivated supervisor who can successfully manage and prioritize team workload with minimal direct supervision.
- Ability to effectively build strategic customer relationships across a broad span of roles to maximize Molex’s ability to win business.
- A sound understanding of the electronics industry.
- Ability to influence others both within Molex and the customer base.
- Project a professional and credible image, well respected in the marketplace.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Master’s degree in mechanical, Electrical, or Management
- Background in TIS related product solution sales.
- Technical understanding of focused COEM account, opportunities and needs.
- OEM background or oversea working experience is a plus
- Sales skills to successfully develop, negotiate, and close sales opportunities.
- Prior usage and knowledge of SAP and/or Salesforce CRM systems.