SRG Global, is one of the world’s largest manufacturers of chrome plated plastic parts for the automotive, commercial truck and household appliance industries with a manufacturing presence in major world markets including North America, Western and Central Europe and China. The company is headquartered near Detroit in Warren, Michigan. Learn more about us at www.srgglobal.com.
SRG Global Liria is looking for a Process Engineer.
What You Will Do In Your Role
Our organization is currently seeking a process engineer to help us mainly with the analysis, improvement and maintenance of our work methods and processes in a productive environment. Reporting directly to the Process Manager, some of his/her responsibilities will be:
- Define the different processes as well as the work standards.
- Use data analytics and economic thinking to identify and develop value propositions for new ideas that improve safety, reliability, quality, and yield.
- Drive transformation activities to improve production efficiency.
- Analysis of the different quality problems, providing solutions and analysis of the root cause.
- Leading and delivering innovative experiments, process optimizations, and capital projects to improve competitiveness
- Troubleshooting our manufacturing processes and applying Root Cause Analysis methodologies to maximize quality and yield
- Building strong collaborative relationships with other teams and leaders across the site and the business
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor´s degree in Industrial or Mechanical Engineering, or equivalent professional work experience.
- Highly proactive and self-actualizing attitude.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and communication skills.
- Security vision.
- Sense of responsibility.
- Teamwork skills
What Will Put You Ahead
- Production processes experience
- English skills
- Lean manufacturing skills
- Injection process knowledge
- ABB Programing skills