- Chengdu design center product validation;
- Chengdu Manufacturing support;
- Product validation support for other design centers or factories;
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Conducts product Electrical performance tests, like Insulation Resistance, Temperature Rise, Contact Resistance, etc.
- Cooperate with a third-party lab to complete EMC，SI test.
- Review test projects with customers, confirm the test requirements. Manage project progress. Prepare relevant test resource. Such as equipment, fixture, material, etc.
- Based on the test requirements, confirm the test method and setup.
- Develop new test methods and improve existing methods.
- Create work instruction or standard operating procedures (WI/SOP).
- Responsible for training and guiding the testing work of technicians.
- Check raw record and review test reports, ensure the accuracy of test results.
- Carry out special assignments/projects as and when assigned by his/her supervisor.
The Experience You Will Bring
- University Degree in Electrical, Communication, or Manufacturing Engineering or equivalent, and above.
- At least 3 years of experience working in testing area.
- Good knowledge of test standard like IEC60512, EIA364, etc.
- Experience in using electrical instruments like Power supply, DMM, Data logger, Insulation resistance tester etc.
- Experience in EMC/EMI/SI test.
- Capable for electrical performance test or product function test.
- Adopt a professional attitude towards work and assume full responsibility for any project or tasks assigned.
- Demonstrate good teamwork for overall success.
- Able to communicate (reading, writing, speaking, and listening) in English, comfortable to work as a member in global team.
- Capable for new employee/ technician training and create SOP/WI.
- Capable to read 2D drawing.
- Good skills on Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PPT).
What Will Put You Ahead
- Automotive spec/ product testing experience.
- Basial instrument control software use experience.
- Experience in PCB design.
- Basic instrument control software programming ability, such as LabView, LabWindows CVI, C++ etc.
- PCB design capability.
- Good Presentation skills.