Customer Experience Specialist
Are you customer-focused, a quick learner and someone pays close attention to detail? Do you excel at managing multiple projects in a fast-paced environment? If this sounds like you, we may have a great role for you at Georgia-Pacific!
Georgia-Pacific is looking for a Customer Experience Specialist supporting our Lumber sales team. This position acts as a primary liaison between our sales team, internal departments, and customers to provide differentiated customer experience – earning preference for Georgia-Pacific. Our team is located at GP HQ in downtown Atlanta, GA. We offer a hybrid schedule of remote work and three in office days a week. This position will report to the Customer Experience Manager within our Lumber division.
Georgia-Pacific LLC is one of the world’s leading makers of tissue, pulp, packaging, building products and related chemicals. You may recognize our household brands, such as Brawny® paper towels, Quilted Northern® bath tissue and Dixie® cups and tableware. If you’re in the construction business, you’re probably familiar with our gypsum panels and other quality building materials. Even if you work in aerospace, mining or facilities management, Georgia-Pacific products may be part of your day. Georgia-Pacific is a subsidiary of Koch Industries, Inc. the largest privately held company in the United States. We are always interested in talented individuals, who want to create long term value, who are not afraid to challenge the status quo, and who seek to find fulfillment in what they do. To learn more about Georgia Pacific Building Products visit: https://buildgp.com/
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Provide differentiated Customer Service to our Customers (earning preference for GP)
- Promptly respond to customer enquiries regarding order status, delivery times, etc.
- Assist Traders and Sales Leadership Team with Customer Service process oversite
- Provide Sales Execution support to our Trading team (allowing our “Traders to trade”)
- Support Transportation with the coordination of shipments, expedited shipments, etc
- Aid Traders and IBP with late order management
- Quickly become the SME for Lumber’s Digital Customer Experience platform
- Manage customer and product data information
- Portal “Case Management,” resolving per estimated service-level timeline
- Training customers and Trading team on functionality
Required Skills & Experience
- Customer Focus; fulfilled by serving our customers and solving their problems
- Economic thinking / critical thinking / problem solving skills
- Written and verbal communication skills; ability communicate issues quickly and concisely
- Highly motivated self-starter; constantly working proactively to identify process improvements
- Collaborative team player
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor's degree
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite products with an emphasis on Excel
- Ability to travel up to 20%
What Will Put You Ahead
- At least 1+ years of experience in supply chain, account management, customer service, inside sales, or business analyst role
- Experience within the building products / construction industry
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf