Technical Services Representative
This job posting is no longer active.
Georgia-Pacific is currently seeking a Technical Services Representative to join our Building Products Technical Services team in Decatur, GA (just outside Atlanta). The Decatur Center primarily focuses on Georgia-Pacific Building Products’ R&D efforts and includes an analytical lab with extensive application testing capabilities. As a market leader, Georgia-Pacific has the analytical, statistical and process tools, assets, and commitment for you to be a successful contributor and create value. At Georgia-Pacific, your leadership and contributions will play a key role in the product development cycle from idea generation through new product commercialization.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia-Pacific LLC is one of the world's leading manufacturers and marketers of building products. The company employs more than 30,000 people at approximately 300 locations in North and South America.
This role is eligible for a competitive total compensation, benefits & domestic relocation package.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Be instrumental in expanding the Dens® family of products into adjacent spaces
- Collaborate with R&D, marketing and sales teams to develop and implement new services and product support tools.
- Provide timely, data-based solutions to direct customers and exhibit excellent communication (written & verbal) and presentation skills.
- Develop technical training materials and presentations.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Five (5) or more years’ experience in commercial construction engineering, design, building science, consulting, technical support, or building products.
- Experience developing or reviewing technical literature (i.e., white papers, technical bulletins, technical letters, etc.)
- Experience using the Microsoft Office suite (e.g., Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel)
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering, Architecture or Science
- Experience with modeling software such as WUFI
- Experience with sketching design details in CAD/BIM/Revit
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
This job posting is no longer active.