Fiber Trader- REMOTE
Recycled Commodity Trader – Mexico/Latin America Sales focused
Georgia-Pacific Recycling, a subsidiary of Georgia-Pacific, is one of the largest recycled commodity trading companies in the world. GP Recycling purchases and sells millions of tons of recycled fiber, off- specification rolls, plastic and metal commodities every year. GP Recycling provides its domestic and international customer base with a reliable source of quality recovered wastepaper, rolls, plastic and metal commodities by developing markets and logistics solutions for generators and other suppliers of such recycled materials.
GP Recycling is seeking an experienced and dynamic individual to develop and profitably expand the company’s customer-based and market share within the Mexico and Latin America recycled commodity markets. We are looking for an individual with a strong desire to succeed in a fast-paced and competitive sales environment.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Actively build and maintain customer relationships that create long term value for GP Recycling
- Learn and understand market dynamics, customer demand profiles, and commodity alternatives that meet customer needs
- Prospect and build profitable new business that can be scalable
- Utilize a trading mentality that identifies both short-term and long-term market trends and convert into profitable order flow
- Develop supply that creates value across customer demand portfolio
- Establish GP Recycling as the preferred counterparty of choice for customers and suppliers of our products and services
- Work with and through cross-functional teams to achieve success
- Utilize economic and critical thinking skills to achieve sustainable long-term success
- Actively challenge the status-quo and introduce innovative ideas and solutions that customers and suppliers will value
- Provide excellent customer focus that result in client satisfaction
- Conduct all affairs lawfully and with integrity. Ensure safety is priority #1 for self, team members and customers
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree or at least 5+ years of sales, sales support, or relevant work experience
- Competent in desktop, laptop, and mobile IT applications
- Experience in Microsoft Office Software
- Must be bi-lingual (Spanish/English)
- Ability to travel (including internationally) up to 50% as business needs warrant
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf