Phillips-Medisize, a Molex Company, is seeking a Maintenance Supervisor to support manufacturing operations at our GID Hudson, WI location.
Coordinate maintenance support services that are aimed at increasing product and service quality through continuous improvement of equipment, tools, supplies processes and personnel.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Provide direction and leadership to Maintenance department including people management as follows: managing performance; addressing disciplinary issues; hiring; assisting people with career development; communicating information to direct reports, passing information up the management chain, and fostering open communication; ensuring team is aligned with and accomplishing goals/objectives; administrative processing; and maintaining trust and confidentiality while fostering a team environment
- Foster and develop a culture based on our Market Based Management (MBM®) philosophy
- Coordinate and direct maintenance staff across all shifts to maintain equipment capable of safe and robust processes
- Develop and maintain preventive and predictive maintenance systems for equipment, building and grounds, and facility systems in compliance with ISO (Environmental and Quality Systems) and/or FDA requirements
- Develop and coordinate outside subcontractors to do work that is beyond the facilities capability or time constraints
- Assist with procurement and installation of equipment
- Manage housekeeping for the facility
- Coordinate training to develop necessary job skills for maintenance team
- Where applicable, individual is pre-planning safety into work activities to improve performance
- Proactively identifies safety concerns
- Other duties as assigned
The Experience You Will Bring
- At least 3 years of supervisory experience
- At least 5 years of manufacturing experience
What Will Put You Ahead
- Associate or Technical Degree or equivalent experience
- Experience in Medical Device, Pharma, or Biologics industries
- Experience with injection molding
- Experience managing large-scale projects
- Working knowledge of hydraulics, blueprints, schematics, pneumatics, robotics, PLCs and electrical test equipment
In order to comply with U.S. export control laws and regulations, this position requires applicants to either provide proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful permanent resident status or be eligible to receive an export authorization (a license) under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations and/or the Export Administration Regulations.
This position does not qualify for VISA sponsorship
- Visit us: www.phillipsmedisize.com
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/phillipsmedisiz
- YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/PhillipsPlasticsCorp
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/Phillips-Medisize
- Phillips-Medisize History: www.phillipsmedisize.com/about-us/history
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/phillipsmedisizecareers
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf