Predictive Maintenance Specialist
*Relocation will be provided*
Georgia-Pacific is a known industry leader with roughly 200 facilities and 35,000 world-class employees who strive for excellence, challenge the status quo, and create value. GP makes products that are part of your everyday life. We are one of the world’s leading producers of tissue, pulp, paper, packaging, building products, and related chemicals. If you are self-driven with a commitment to safety, manufacturing excellence, and product quality, we’re looking for people like you. Georgia-Pacific (GP) is seeking a motivated individual with a strong background in vibration analysis, mechanical or electrical maintenance, and is willing to lead transformation in asset health monitoring.
What You Will Do In Your Role
The Collaboration and Support Center (CSC) team will partner with operating facilities by providing collaboration and support across multiple disciplines of expertise (GP and Vendors) to achieve scalable problem solving across manufacturing sites and businesses. The team will be using the best available technology with an enterprise wide approach and will be primarily focused in the areas of Asset Health, Process Safety, and Process Optimization.
One component of Asset Health we will be looking to revolutionize is the way GP approaches vibration monitoring and predictive maintenance across our sites. This individual will be leading the way by providing on site vibration and diagnostic support for Foley, FL in conjunction with his/her CSC counterparts.
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Work in conjunction with CSC counterpart to diagnose issues identified in online vibration monitoring systems. Identify root causes and ensure work is submitted for planning (50% each day)
- Act as site rotating equipment SME and participate in problem solving of acute and chronic machinery issues (25%)
- Work with mill team to execute strategies around other predictive tools as needed (Ultrasonic, Infrared, etc.) (25%)
- Light travel (<10%)
The Experience You Will Bring
- ISO Vibration Level II or higher
- 5 years minimum experience in maintenance or facility operations in an industrial, manufacturing environment
- Proficiency conducting analysis using SKF/Emerson CSI or equivalent vibration toolsets
- Effective utilization of problem solving methods
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and proven ability to learn and utilize social networking tools
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools (ex. Word, excel etc.)
- Willing and able to travel to sites to build relationships with operations and to understand process – up to 10%
What Will Put You Ahead
- Maintenance background (mechanical or E&I)
- Knowledge of and experience in applying mechanical precision maintenance fundamentals
- Knowledge of Industrial Internet Of Things (IIOT)technologies
- Hydraulic system expertise
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf