National Accounts Manager - Remote
This job posting is no longer active.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia-Pacific is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of building products, tissue, packaging, paper, cellulose and related chemicals. The company employs more than 30,000 people at approximately 300 locations. Some of our familiar consumer brands include Quilted Northern®, Angel Soft®, Brawny®, Sparkle®, Mardi Gras®, and Vanity Fair®, as well as the Dixie® brand of disposable cups, plates and cutlery. Georgia-Pacific creates long-term value by using resources efficiently to provide innovative products and solutions that meet the needs of customers and society, while operating in a manner that is environmentally and socially responsible and economically sound. Georgia-Pacific is an independently managed and operated company of Koch Industries, Inc., a private company headquartered in Wichita, Kansas. We are currently seeking a National Account Manager to join our CPG Sales organization, supporting the away-from-home Foodservice segment. This role is highly strategic, working closely with a portfolio of customers within the top 200 US restaurant chains and convenience stores. In this role, the National Account Manager will be responsible for business development, category expansion, price realization, and account management. This role provides the flexibility to work remote and reports into a Senior Director of National Accounts.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Developing and managing relationships with assigned Foodservice national accounts end-users, including business development initiatives with prospect accounts.
- Creating, implementing, and managing strategic customer plans to deliver against volume and margin objectives.
- Utilizing joint business planning to create areas to drive mutual value for strategic customers.
- Identifying opportunities for category penetration, product mix upgrades and margin improvement.
- Collaborating with internal GP PRO capabilities, such as Category, Pricing, Supply Chain, Customer Service, GPXpress® (a unique Sales Support Team), and Marketing.
- Leveraging critical thinking and problem-solving skills to navigate challenges within logistics and supply chain while effectively communicating with national account end-users.
- Collaborating with the GP PRO Foodservice National Distribution team to create strategic customer engagement plans and business initiatives to drive growth.
The Experience You Will Bring
- 3+ years of experience in sales, customer service, or business development role
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite of Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Valid U.S. driver license
- Travel up to 50%
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor’s degree
- Track record of successful sales performance
- Proven success of creative and strategic thinking
- Financial acumen utilized to develop sales plans
- Experience collaborating for mutual business success
- Proficiency in Salesforce®.com
- Foodservice experience is highly preferred
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
For this role, we anticipate paying $100,000 - $130,000 per year. This role is eligible for variable pay, issued as a monetary bonus or in another form.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
This job posting is no longer active.