Operations Business Analyst
The Koch Ag & Energy Solutions (KAES) Work Management Solution Team is hiring an Operations Business Analyst to support and improve key business applications. In addition, this role will help identify process and system opportunities for operations and collaborate with stakeholders on solutions. This role will have heavy interaction with plant operations, corporate capability teams and KAES IT. KAES and its subsidiaries market and distribute more than 13 million tons of fertilizer products annually worldwide. From an IT perspective, this creates a wealth of opportunities to develop and apply your skills and to explore a variety of career paths.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Provide world class support for key business systems
- Work with key partners across various disciplines to identify process or system opportunities (scope and prepare for IT to develop)
- Drive process and/or system changes to capture value
- Work with KAES IT to support, enhance, integrate, and implement IT solutions
- Train business users on process and tools
- Build good relationships and leverage these into driving change
- Research and solve complex system issues (leveraging IT as needed)
- Work in quick paced environment where priorities can change rapidly
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from a regionally accredited four-year college or university in Business, Computer Science, Engineering or closely related field, or equivalent in work experience.
- Experience analyzing business problems/opportunities and identifying options and working with appropriate business partners to provide value added solutions.
- Strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills; ability to present and discuss strategies and technical information in a manner that establishes rapport, persuades others, and establishes understanding for technical and non-technical audiences.
- Demonstrated high learning agility with strong analytical, problem-solving, decision-making, and communication skills.
- Ability to be respectful, approachable and team oriented while building strong working relationships and a positive work environment.
- Self-motivated with strong sense of accountability, initiative, and the ability to work collaboratively or independently to accomplish results that meet the business priorities.
- Ability to travel up to 10% to US facilities required.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Basic SQL knowledge
- General knowledge of end-to-end Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems/processes.
- Broad general IT skills and knowledge (productivity tools, SDLC tools, Agile, general industry knowledge)
- Manufacturing operations or maintenance experience
This role is not eligible for employment based sponsorship.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf