BUSINESS APPLICATIONS SUPERVISOR (Remote)
The Koch Global Solutions is hiring a Supervisor who is passionate about our MBM culture, developing talent, and driving continuous improvement. The Supervisor will focus on coaching and development of individuals on their team. This includes coaching on aspects of product execution, communication to customers, operational effectiveness, and application of MBM frameworks. In addition to leadership, you will be responsible for advancing the knowledge and skills of the organization and potentially leading various strategic initiatives.
The candidate will be responsible for supervising a team of analysts who are responsible for the development of global processes and product delivery. You will partner closely with product owners, product managers, peer supervisors and global leadership counterparts. At times, this role will interact with a wide variety of Koch companies, leaders, and business functions. The focus will be supporting Finance and Data capabilities.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Development of individuals to realize their full potential and maximize their contributions
- Lead by example and embed our Guiding Principles as the foundation of the operational excellence strategy
- Contribute to the development and execution of talent strategies that will help improve our talent recruiting, onboarding, and retention
- Assist in prioritization of work for the team, coordination and scheduling activities, performance evaluations, goal setting, etc.
- Identify and lead process improvement projects and teams to drive continuous improvement and cultural change
- Strategize and collaborate on cross-functional talent needs
The Experience You Will Bring
- 3+ years in leadership roles managing projects and a team
- Skilled at developing talent; individually and organizationally
- Experience in developing strong relationships
- Experience in delegating tasks while maintaining accountability
- Experience communicating and presenting to all levels within an organization
- Ability to establish effective partnerships across teams and influence management, peers, and subordinates in an inclusive style to leverage their abilities and knowledge
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively with minimal direction
- Strong organizational skills
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience leading remote teams
- Experience working with global teams
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
For this role, we anticipate paying $100,000 - $120,000 per year. This role is eligible for variable pay, issued as a monetary bonus or in another form.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information:www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf