FACILITIES MAINTENANCE LEADER
Dixie® Consumer Products LLC, a division of Georgia-Pacific Corporation, is seeking a Facilities Maintenance Leader for our Darlington, SC Pressware facility. The Facilities Maintenance Leader will be responsible for leading and managing the facilities maintenance team in safety, quality of work, preventive and predictive maintenance, rebuilds, scheduling, maintenance standard procedures, cost control and continuous improvement initiatives within the Facilities Maintenance Department. The role is crucial to the overall maintenance vision of repair like new, rebuild like new, replace with new and maintain like new the machinery supporting industrial manufacturing such as cooling towers, chillers, HVAC units, fire control/sprinkler systems, water treatment systems, compressors, air dryers, buildings, grounds, roll up doors, fork lifts, automated vehicles, balers and trim collection systems. This position ensures 24/7 maintenance support to all areas of operations of forming, printing and warehouse.
For more information about Dixie® Consumer Products, please visit
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Lead the facilities team’s 24/7 support of manufacturing operations setting a clear vision and expectation of excellence not only technically but professionally for the facilities maintenance work force
- Develop mechanical and electrical troubleshooting capability with the facilities team
- Work closely with operations team in the reliability of facilities equipment to maximize productivity
- Work closely with finance and procurement to ascertain expenses and budgetary controls as they pertain to facilities maintenance expenses
- Lead team on Root Cause Analysis and apply lessons to improve machinery reliability
- Work with engineers, contacting and scheduling outside vendors and contractors
- Lead small to medium sized facilities projects
The Experience You Will Bring
What Will Put You Ahead
· 5 years of facilities maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment, including planning and scheduling
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test. This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information:www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf