Phillips-Medisize, LLC is seeking a Manufacturing Engineer who will be responsible for the evaluation, design, development, automation, and optimization of manufacturing processes, utilizing knowledge of materials, fabrication processes, tooling, equipment, robotics, machine vision, and quality standards.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Design, develop, and implement highly capable manufacturing processes for new and existing products, ensuring safety, quality, process stability, and efficiency
- Identify, develop, and integrate new process technologies/capabilities. Design, develop, and qualify new tooling and equipment
- Generate and revise manufacturing plans/work instructions, process specifications, procedures and other supporting documentation.
- Manage ECR/ECN process from initiation through approval. Develop and sustain PFMEA’s and other manufacturing documentation as necessary.
- Verification/Validation of processes, machines and equipment to meet requirements of medical device regulations and company procedures. Execute IQ/OQ/PQ protocols.
- Troubleshoot product/process related issues, perform root cause analysis to develop and implement corrective and preventative action plans.
- Create and sustain SAP routings, ensuring standards are achieved.
- Support Lean/Six Sigma program to improve product yields, costs, and lead times.
- Create statement of work (SOW) and equipment specifications. Perform cost benefit analysis (CBA) and justification for new CAPEX equipment.
- Interface with all internal organizations with supporting new product development, introductions, technologies, and supporting systems.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in engineering or related science discipline
- 5+ years’ experience in an engineering role within a manufacturing environment
- Experience with root-cause analysis methodologies
What Will Put You Ahead
- PLC and/or microcontroller programming, C++ (Arduino), Python
- Experience with Machine Vision and Machine Learning
- Experience designing for 3D printing, Manual and CNC Machining
- PCB and electronic circuit design experience
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf