LOGISTICS SCHEDULING SPECIALIST
You thrive in a fast-paced environment. You enjoy working with diverse customers. You have interest in gaining exposure to the transportation industry. Sound familiar? This might be the opportunity your looking for!
KBX Logistics, LLC is currently seeking a Logistics Scheduling Specialist in Green Bay, WI. This position includes various responsibilities that will help gain exposure to transportation and the KBXL business. It is a great starting point that could lead to other opportunities within KBXL! The successful candidate will have attention to detail, critical thinking skills, a high degree of professionalism and the ability to collaborate in a team environment. This position start time would be anywhere between 6:00-7:30am and end between 2:30-4:00pm.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Handling outbound calls to external customers to schedule delivery appointments
- Partnering with other departments to reset missed appointments
- Handling inbound calls from external customers regarding various delivery questions
- Develop and maintain business relationships across the supply chain with both internal and external customers
- Building and maintaining internal and external customer relationships
- Eliminating waste through process improvements
- Assist in the Overages, Shortages, and Damages (OS&D) process by taking incoming calls and creating files
- Supporting other needs as requested such as authorizing accessorial charges, data entry, proof of delivery (POD) requests
The Experience You Will Bring
- High School Diploma or GED
- Experience using Microsoft Office programs such as Word; to write business correspondence, Excel; for use of spreadsheets, reporting, simple formulas and Outlook; for internal and external correspondence
What Will Put You Ahead
- An associate's degree or higher in Business Administration, Logistics, Supply Chain
- Previous experience in Transportation/logistics industry
- Previous or current customer service experience
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf