Phillips-Medisize, a Molex Company, is seeking a Financial Analyst to support the Medical Pharma Solutions (MPS) Division. This role will provide insightful reporting and analyses, with a focus on improving processes to help the business achieve its financial objectives. This position will engage with various stakeholders including our operations finance team, global shared finance function, and business leaders.
This position offers the opportunity to gain knowledge of Phillips-Medisize, including our parent company Molex, and to work with various stakeholders in our business. The knowledge and experience provided by this position create an excellent platform for career growth.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Prepare monthly financial reporting and analysis and communicate business results in a clear, concise manner
- Monitor and analyze financial results and forecast to determine business progress and deliver analytical insights for decision making
- Support the Operations Finance team by preparing valuable financial analyses that provide new insights and drive profitable action across our manufacturing locations
- Work across various finance and operational capabilities to share best practices and implement process improvements that increase operating performance
- Collaborate with and further leverage our global shared finance function to support reporting and analytics
- Support other ad hoc analyses as needed
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or closely related discipline
What Will Put You Ahead
- Manufacturing or healthcare experience
- Experience in an analytical, finance or accounting-related role, or degree in similar fields
- Experience working with SAP, Business Warehouse, OneStream, or other EPM applications
- Skilled Microsoft Office user (especially Microsoft Excel)
- Experience in data analysis; extracting, manipulating, and interpreting data for decision making
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf