Koch Fertilizer Dodge City LLC is seeking a Reliability Engineer to join our team in Dodge City, KS. It is preferred the candidate will be located in Dodge City but would be willing to consider remote support opportunities at our Beatrice, NE, Wichita, KS or Enid, OK facilities if the candidate has adequate work experience and knowledge of KAES. This role is a part of the plant reliability team and will have a focus on daily engineering support to our maintenance department.
Our Benefits Package Includes:
- Bonus eligible!
- Automatic 401K company contribution along with competitive matching program
- Excellent Health benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement
This is a flexible day shift position, Monday – Friday and will include up to 25% of traveling
What You Will Do In Your Role
Understand safe work practices and lead safety by example
- Champion timely identification and development of maintenance outage work that supports a competitive level of reliability
- Utilize economic and critical thinking and risk-taking mentality to develop and implement solutions to plant issues.
- Encourage mechanics and operators to demonstrate personal ownership and fostering the personal growth of their capabilities
- Collaborate with Area Leaders to prioritize work
- Maintain and track key metrics and provide explanations for metric performance on a weekly and monthly basis – Uptime, downtime causes, maintenance cost, etc.
- Manage small projects
- Climb stairs/ladders and work at heights of approximately 25-100 ft., lift and carry up to 50 lbs. and work outdoors in all types of weather.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Knowledge of petrochemical industry codes (API, ASME)
- Willing and able to meet the physical requirements
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- Experience working in a Mechanical Engineering capacity
This role is eligible for relocation bonus/support
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf