The BI team will be a part of an international team that designs, develops and delivers new applications for Koch Industries. Koch Industries is a privately held global organization with over 120,000 employees around the world, with subsidiaries involved in manufacturing, trading, and investments. Koch Global Services (KGS) is being developed in India to as a Shared Service Operations, as well as act as a hub for innovation across functions. As KGS rapidly scales up its operations in India, it’s employees will get opportunities to carve out a career path for themselves within the organization. This role will have the opportunity to join on the ground floor and will play a critical part in helping build out the Koch Global Services (KGS) over the next several years. Working closely with global colleagues would provide significant international exposure to the employees.
We are seeking a BI Lead to join KGS Analytics capability. We love passionate, forward thinking individuals who are driven to innovate. You will have the opportunity to engage with Business Analysts, Analytics Consultants, and internal customers to implement ideas, optimize existing dashboards, and create Visualization products using powerful, contemporary tools. This opportunity engages diverse types of business applications and data sets at a rapid pace, and our ideal candidate gets excited when they are faced with a challenge.
- Design and develop dashboards that cater to the business requirement. Work closely with the BI developers to understand the data flow & Visualization needs and design Visualization solutions.
- Supervise the team’s measures/performances, including support team member hiring, training, supervising, and directing workflow.
- Monitor and benchmark team performance to stated goals.
- Work with multiple Business Units managers, Engagement Managers, subject matter experts, business leaders and technologists to better understand the business problem(s).
- Talent Management – ability to retain good talent and work on good progression path for the team.
- Create innovative, interactive dashboards and scorecards for key performance indicators that are tailored to customers
- Manage simulteaneaously on projects across with multiple domains like Supply Chain, Sales, Travel & Expenses, Finance and Operation Excellence.
- Think through a business scenario’s, flow ot data points and drill down sequences
- Collaborate with product managers to find the best way to present the results
- Tech, train, share knowledge with peers
What You Will Need To Bring With You:
(experience & education required)
- 10+ years of post-bachelor’s degree experience presenting and providing meaningful business insights from data using Tableau/Power BI/ Qlik Sense.
- 2+ years of experience in technology operations and reporting & Experience Leading a Team (8-10) & working with global teams across time zones
- Experience leading large-scale enterprise level implementation of BI projects & BI team Management Experience.
- Experience providing detailed work direction to other team members and coaching otherstowards strong performance.
- Encourage leads to continuously identify opportunities for improvement and initiatives to improve overall service standards.
- Drive and encourage strategic thinking in the team to generate innovative ideas as part of proposed solutions.
- Proactively identify training requirements, build training plans and conduct trainings for the team.
- Recruit, mentor, and administratively manage teams, including performance assessment.
- Build relationships with stakeholders and partner on defining and designing next level of services.
- Serve as the point of escalation for aligned customers & stakeholders
- Facilitate detailed needs definition sessions with key stakeholders working with the onshore program manager.
- Responsible for ensuring delivery of routine and ad-hoc reporting.
- Lead process reengineering and process excellenceefforts for the team reducing wastage and elevate scope of work.
- Work with senior leaders in business and resource planning, recruiting strategy, process development and implementation, broader team wide change management projects / initiatives
- Maintain strong relationships and conduct regular meetings with key stakeholders in strategic countries and Industry / functional business areas.
What Will Put You Ahead:
(experience & education preferred)
- An advanced Degree (Masters or PhD) in engineering, mathematics, physics, economics, computer science, statistics, or business analytics with 5+ years of experience in managing Visualisation projects
- Experience leveraging cloud platforms such as Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Experience working in a data analytics Center of Excellence (COE)
Koch is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace