The Software Developer will be a part of an global team supporting existing applications for Koch Industries. Koch Industries is a privately held global organization with over 120,000 employees around the world, with subsidiaries involved in manufacturing, trading, and investments. Koch Technology Center (KTC) is being developed in India to extend its IT operations, as well as act as a hub for innovation in the IT function. As KTC rapidly scales up its operations in India, it’s employees will get opportunities to carve out a career path for themselves within the organization. This role will have the opportunity to join on the ground floor and will play a critical part in helping build out the Koch Technology Center (KTC) over the next several years. Working closely with global colleagues would provide significant global exposure to the employees.
Flint Hills Resources is looking for a Software Developer to join our IT Capabilities Channel. This role will be a member of a team working to revolutionize our market risk management and financial measures platform. The developer of the future for Flint Hills Resources will create value by leveraging cloud platforms to deliver value to our customers more quickly, while also enhancing reliability and reducing cost. Experimentation, design, integration, ownership, and adaptability will be key.
- Development of modern integration components using the AWS technology stack. Creation of APIs, queue based near real time integrations, and storage for analytics and reporting.
- Partner with team members to ensure the best architecture and design to meet goals of a system that can change rapidly as the business changes
- Proactively share knowledge on potential improvements to business and/or technology processes
What You Will Need To Bring With You: (MUST HAVE)
(experience & education required)
- 3-5 yrs overall experience.
- 1 years experience with AWS Serverless Technology Stack - API Gateway, Lambda, SQS, S3, etc.
- 2 years experience with Node.js and TypeScript
- Experience with version control (preferable Git) and development best practices
- Critical thinking skills and entrepreneurial thinking. Able to work from broad direction and requirements as opposed to detailed functional and technical specifications
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies
- Strong ability to collaborate across the team
What Will Put You Ahead: (OPTIONAL, NICE TO HAVE)
(experience & education preferred)
- Experience in event based and API integration
- Experience with Graph databases.
- Experience with Serverless Stack
- Experience in delivering data for analytics purposes
Koch is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace