OPERATIONS SHIFT LEADER
Flint Hills Resources in Rosemount, Minnesota is now hiring Operations Shift Supervisor to lead plant operations staff at their Pine Bend Refinery. With comprehensive training and support, we are committed to helping our employees become successful in their new roles. It’s an exciting time to join the team in Pine Bend – the Midwest’s leading producer of transportation fuels and America’s #1 producer of Asphalt!
Our Benefits Package Includes:
- Quarterly 10% Shift Bonus
- Annual Individual Performance Bonus
- Automatic 401K company contribution along with competitive match program
- Immediate paid vacation upon hire
- Paid sick time
- Paid Parental Leave
- Tuition Reimbursement
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Lead and develop plant operations staff to execute against refinery goals
- Foster a safety-first, collaborative work environment where employees are empowered to seek opportunities to build capacity and resiliency within themselves and the refinery while maintaining safe work practices
- Prioritize work activities within the 7-day schedule window and lead your team through unplanned events as needed
- Develop change management strategies to execute business priorities and create an agile work team.
- Mentor and supervise plant operators through active coaching, development, and modeling of Koch’s MBM management philosophy.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience leading a team in a manufacturing/industrial environment
What Will Put You Ahead
- Work experience in a refining or petrochemical facility
- Work experience in plant operations
This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf