Infor Integration Architect - REMOTE
Lead the effort to architect & design integrations from Infor M3 to other Infor/non-Infor, cloud or on-premises applications for the Catalyst program. Develop a comprehensive understanding of the business requirements for integration and support functional leads in the development of achievable high-quality functional specifications. From the functional specifications, develop technical specifications, working closely with the MuleSoft architect to design the end-to-end solution. Oversee the development of integrations using Infor ION & Infor EC, ensuring that unit tests are developed and executed to provide proper code coverage. Support end-to-end integration tests, business process tests and volume/performance tests, overseeing defect resolution and change request implementation for these integrations. Lead the effort to ensure all the necessary solution details are well-documented, so that total cost of ownership will be optimized and so that impacts from any turnover on the development and support teams will be minimized. Lead efforts to automate code promotion and configuration management for integrations. Support the deployment team in developing a viable cutover plan for integrations, as well as helping organize the provision of adequate coverage during the Hypercare period following Go-Live.
What You Will Do In Your Role
Primary Responsibilities of the role would include, but may not be limited to, the following:
- Work with Solution Architect/functional lead to understand the business/ integration requirements and ensure that high-quality achievable functional specifications are developed for each integration.
- Develop detailed technical specifications based on functional specifications.
o Identify the appropriate integration pattern that best aligns with the functional design.
o Where applicable, make a determination as to whether it is appropriate to reuse/extend an existing BOD or develop a new custom BOD.
- Conduct/participate in specification/design reviews and provide/incorporate inputs to design
- Help establish and reinforce coding best practices that will form the foundation for subsequent code reviews and will ensure a level of consistency in the technical implementation of the solution
- Assist ION/MEC developers with complex design/implementation challenges, escalating to Infor Product Support / Infor Product Development as needed via the portal (if it appears to be a platform issue).
- Help conduct code reviews and provide inputs for the code modification
- Help establish and reinforce standards around unit test development
- Ensure unit tests are created & extended as needed and executed successfully prior to code promotion. Lead efforts to automate this process.
- Help establish and reinforce standards around environment management for integration. In other words, there are likely to be several tenants active at a given time, and it is imperative that we carefully manage the code & config installed in each tenant, as well as have an efficient and effective process for provisioning a new tenant with the desired level of code and config.
- Lead the development of BOD extensions and/or custom BODs, as well as any other nonstandard document types
- Lead the development of any integrations making use of the ION API Flows
- Participate/support integration tests and end to end business process tests
- Investigate and respond to integration issues, user questions, and problems.
- Lead the effort to manage (and automate to the extent possible) the packaging, deployment and configuration of Infor integration solutions from environment to environment
- Oversee and optimize postproduction support on integration issues including modification requests
- Design for high performance and tune the interfaces for optimal performance
The Experience You Will Bring
- At least 7 years of experience in architecting & designing integrations using Infor OS/ ION with Infor M3. Experience in developing & supporting integration solutions.
- Strong knowledge of Infor OS Architecture
- Good experience in configuring Infor OS / ION for integrations, preferably in a multi-tenant cloud environment
- Strong knowledge on Infor Integration using BODs with Infor M3
- Experience in BOD extensions or building custom BODs
- Experience in troubleshooting and providing solutions to issues related to Standard integration of M3 and Infor Edge Products.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Work experience with Infor Cloud applications and knowledge with integrating on-prem applications
- Knowledge on integrating using ION APIs.
- Knowledge on other ION technologies like IMS, connectors and using JSONs
- Knowledge on Data Lake, integration through data lake
- Experience in EDI.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf