The Koch Global Services (KGS) team is seeking a Finance Supervisor to join our IT Finance team. As a supervisor in our Finance team, you will be responsible for leading a team of analysts and advancing the financial stewardship of the organization. This role offers the opportunity to partner with IT leaders, collaborate with the family of Koch companies and engage with a wide range of business capabilities.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Responsible for the leadership and MBM development of a team of Financial Analysts
- Partner with IT Product Owners and Leadership team by providing leadership, helping to guide the team with constructive challenge, alternatives identification/assessment, and sound economic thinking
- Support the end-to-end accounting and finance support for an IT business line including trend analysis, pricing, unit costing, and accounting activities
- Provide input and recommendations for strategy development and process improvement by respectfully challenging historical practices
- Develop economic models to support business initiatives
- Develop metrics and analysis that identifies the key performance drivers, strategies, and business opportunities
- Provide effective communication and ability to tell a story with logical framing and appropriate detail to a wide range of audiences including senior management
The Experience You Will Bring
- Minimum of 3 years of applied financial analysis experience, economic modeling, or commercial development experience
- Minimum of 3 years applying key accounting concepts and financial statement analysis
- Experience with data analysis/visualization tools beyond Microsoft Excel (Power BI, Alteryx, Tableau)
- Experienced with the use of NPV/IRR and other investment valuation metrics
- Experience preparing or presenting financial materials to senior management
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience with supporting the financial analysis for an IT organization
- Prior experience as a supervisor or leader of people
- Experience working with or leading a cross functional team to achieve a business objective
- Experience as a member of a leadership or steering team of an organization, business, or transformation effort
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf