Koch Project Solutions is seeking a qualified professional for the role of Sr. Scheduler at our Houston, Texas office.
The Sr. Scheduler will be responsible for assisting the VP of Project Services, Project Directors, and Project Managers in the project scheduling efforts. The position reports to the VP of Project Services.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Monthly or more frequent schedule updates
- Coordinate with various contractors to manage the overall project schedule
- Finalize project schedules and manpower requirements
- Accountable for development of detailed resource loaded schedules in both Primavera P6 Professional and Microsoft Project, for all phases of a project including front end loading, engineering, procurement, and construction.
- Ensure that Project Control Standards and associated best practices and tools are utilized
- Interact with all team members and contractors to assist with scope development, logistics and constraints
- Support Interactive Planning Sessions
- Assist the organization in preparation of proposals or in support of customer presentations
- Take personal responsibility for the quality and accuracy of his/her work
- Other duties as required
The Experience You Will Bring
- Computer proficiency in P6, Microsoft Project, Word and Excel
- Demonstrate ability to schedule multiple large projects.
- Willing to travel at least 25% of the time to various offices and sites nationwide
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 10 years Scheduling experience
- Interpersonal skills, technical knowledge, organizational ability, and leadership talent
- Able to effectively communicate with internal and external customers from a project or sales perspective
- Schedule risk analysis
- Acumen Fuse software experience
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf