Shift: Second Shift (3:00 pm to 11:06 am)
Pay: $18 - $26.65 per hour and up plus $1.00/Hour Shift Premium
The Inspector position is critical to ensuring quality product is being produced and shipped that meets or exceeds customer requirements. This position requires attention to detail, adherence to processes and procedures, and excellent communication and teamwork skills.
Molex offers a tremendous benefits package including health, dental and vision insurance. Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment, Short-term and Long-term Disability insurance. A 401K plan that matches $1 for $1 up to the first 4%, vested immediately and an additional 3% match at the end of the year, vested after 3 years. We also offer Parental Leave, Adoption and Surrogacy Assistance, and Educational Assistance. In addition to all of this, we also have a powerful Wellness program and an on-site fitness center.
What You Will Do In Your Role
In this position, you will perform data collection and analysis for Quality Improvement; Support control plan adherence through inspection activities and process monitoring; and perform problem analysis and contain nonconforming and suspect product. Specific duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Perform the control plan inspection and test requirements. This may include: a) verification of automatic or manual gauging performance, b) process performance and control plan adherence verification, c) finished product audits and sampling.
- Verify, identify, and segregate nonconforming products. This activity includes SAP and administrative actions.
- Support work instruction and visual aid development, refinement, and training.
- Collection, input, and analysis of data via SAP and department databases for quality improvement activities.
- Assist in responses to customer complaints.
- Assist in maintaining Quality Management Systems certification through audits of products and processes.
The Experience You Will Bring
- High School diploma or G.E.D.
- 2 years of manufacturing or quality control experience.
- Visual inspection experience, use of manual gauges, comparator and microscope.
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Sound decision making skills.
- Sincere commitment to quality.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Prefer an Associates or Bachelors degree in Electronics, Manufacturing, Industrial or Non Destructive test engineering fields.
- Prefer 3-5 years manufacturing experience relating to quality control.
- SPC training.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test. This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information:www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf