Manager Engineering Services
Do you want to lead our functional team of mechanical engineers to ensure safe and reliable medical devices, bringing our clients’ life-changing solutions into the hands of patients and helping patients to get better treatment? Are you ready to lead the development of our mechanical engineering capabilities? Do you want to cooperate with highly skilled colleagues to bring new products to market in a fast-growing and successful global company? Then you may be what we are looking for in Phillips-Medisize’s Global Innovation & Development Center (Virum or Struer).
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Lead the functional team of mechanical engineers
- Ensure that our mechanical development processes are effective and in compliance
- Set the direction of development of capabilities within Mechanics and plan/execute the required actions.
- Plan and ensure timely allocation of needed internal and external resources
- Initiate and lead improvement projects within the mechanical functional area
The Experience You Will Bring
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree in engineering or similar within mechanics
- Experience from the medical device industry ideally from device development
- Proven experience in leading, motivating and supporting highly skilled staff in professional and personal development.
- Persistent with a systematic approach to your work
- You have drive and can plan, execute, and implement changes in an organization
What Will Put You Ahead
- Knowledge and understanding of medical device regulations and standards (21CFR, ISO13485, ISO14971)
- Experience with medical device design control
- Business understanding Outgoing and positive personality
Phillips-Medisize A/S is an expert in the design, development, and delivery of advanced drug delivery devices and connected health solutions. The customers are leading pharmaceutical companies worldwide. Phillips-Medisize A/S is a part of Phillips-Medisize the Pharmaceutical and Medical Division of Molex. The company offers innovative and integrated solutions supported by an end-to-end service offering from Strategy to Launch. Read more about Phillips-Medisize A/S at phillipsmedisize.com.