People & Culture Leader
We are seeking an experienced People and Culture Leader to join the leadership team within Koch Engineered Solutions, LLC Operations business segment, who can create competitive advantages for the business through strategies that focus on talent and culture.
- Do I believe people are a critical capability to any business?
- Do I think culture can create a competitive advantage when everyone has transparency to a clear vision, responsibilities, and accountability?
- Can I lean in on change to accelerate progression to results?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions - this could be the opportunity for you!
The role will reside at the KES office located in Wichita, KS.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Demonstrate comprehension of key business drivers through strategy development, prioritization, implementation, and results.
- Develop collaborative working relationships of trust and credibility through influence that not only improves business performance, but also the capabilities of the organization.
- Demonstrate courage to proactively recognize and articulate when ideas and/or strategies may not align with Market Based Management® and/or the business vision and offer alternative solutions.
- Develop, propose, and implement strategies that will improve our talent position in the market and include the following: organizational design, work systems, and talent planning.
- Develop strategies, implement, and evaluate initiatives to attract, motivate, develop, and retain talent for which in an inclusive and diverse work environment is the outcome.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience coaching and leading professionals within a business organization
- Experience establishing and maintaining strong preferred partnerships within a business environment (not limited to HR)
- Experience connecting individuals to a business vision
- Experience developing and implementing strategies that enable the attainment and advancement of business objectives
- Experience with applying talent processes (strategy, planning, selection, performance management, incentives, etc.) within an organization
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience leveraging culture as a performance expectation and indicator to reach desired business results
- Experience within a medium to large sized Engineering, Manufacturing and/or Construction Company
- Experience improving manufacturing operations through automation, organizational restructure, process improvement and skill enhancement
- Experience delivering creative ways of achieving goals while optimizing risk considerations
- Demonstrated flexibility in working within non-traditional teams
This role is not eligible for sponsorship.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf