Senior Tax Analyst - Sales & Use
Koch Industries is seeking a Senior Tax Analyst - Sales & Use to join our dynamic Indirect Tax team in the Atlanta, GA, Dallas, TX, or Wichita, KS office. As a Senior Tax Analyst, you will be a strategic business advisor involved in tax planning, advisory, and project management of tax matters for internal customers across the Koch enterprise.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Efficiently integrate data from all sources to support Sales and Use tax and GST audits, tax planning, reporting, and analytics
- Provide strategic business consulting, identifying and addressing areas of risk, and providing timely planning solutions
- Actively involved with system implementations and integrations with the company’s ERP systems and tax calculation engines
- Oversee indirect tax audits
- Work with internal departments, external advisors, and technology partners to build best practices and create efficiencies in the indirect tax space
- Manage data integrity by understanding the transaction lifecycle and processes, identifying errors in tax determination, and implementing solutions
- Manage multiple projects and communicate results to the team and leadership
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or other Business-related field
- Strong data analytical skills
- The ability to prioritize when working on multiple complex projects
- 3+ years of tax or accounting experience
- Strong influencing skills and the confidence to challenge existing processes
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience in corporate Sales and Use Tax or GST processes, concepts, and tools
- Experience with ERP and software applications related to Sales and Use Tax (Ex: OneSource, Vertex, SAP, M3, Infinium, Alteryx)
- CPA or CMI designation
- Large multi-national corporation or CPA firm experience
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf