Global Category Sourcing Manager, MRO
When you are looking at a city’s skyline or any of the latest cars and trucks, chances are you’re seeing our products. Through Guardian Glass, a Guardian Industries company, we make high- performance, energy efficient glass for homes and buildings. SRG Global™, a Guardian Industries company, makes automotive trim products that define a vehicle’s DNA and help improve fuel efficiency. Perhaps most of all, we make the ideas, formulas and processes that make these products possible. Guardian Industries is 18,000 people working to make products that improve people’s lives!
Guardian is seeking a Global MRO Category Sourcing Manager to join our team!
The Global MRO Category Sourcing Manager is responsible for managing the sourcing activities for Maintenance, Repair & Operations (MRO) category within Guardian Industries’ Strategic Sourcing & Category Management capability. The successful individual will address over $100M in MRO spend and be responsible for supporting a global MRO sourcing strategy, partnering with all constituents to drive mutual benefit and generating long term value for Guardian Industries.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Support global transformation within the MRO category and drive innovations in global scalability and effectiveness
- Establish sourcing management governance to align stakeholders and Strategic Sourcing and Procurement (SS&P) on strategic objectives
- Define and execute MRO sourcing strategies and assist in the development of the long-term MRO vision
- Lead cross-functional teams to establish negotiation strategy and gain alignment from stakeholders
- Use accurate spend information and business knowledge to identify sourcing projects for individual subcategories and develop an overall cost reduction plan
- Develop vendor scorecards to measure supplier performance against KPIs
- Analyze and track annual performance metrics to demonstrate continuous improvement and progress against strategic objectives
- Leverage E-Procurement strategies to support digital transformation and maximize Coupa Source to Pay functionality to introduce the end-to-end solution
- Leverage supplier data, internal reporting and consistently seek ways to streamline business processes
- Provide information on category trends and best practices to drive insights and decisions for the MRO category
- Proactively solicit and share knowledge across the team and with all Koch affiliate companies
- Foster team development and advancement of MBM culture
The Experience You Will Bring
- MRO category / global sourcing management experience
- Knowledge of global markets and capabilities of MRO suppliers
- Experience with E-Procurement strategy / eSourcing events / RFx
- Strong analytical skills with experience driving insights from data
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Business or related discipline
- Experience using Coupa software
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf