Sales Enablement and ERP Specialist – Inside Sales (Open to Remote)
Georgia Pacific Gypsum is looking for a Sales Enablement and ERP Specialist who will be responsible for the support and functionality of the daily systems used by our Sales Teams and customers while providing best in class onboarding and ongoing training. A Sales Enablement and ERP Specialist will engage with the business and IT to identify opportunities for automation allowing more proactive engagement with the customer. This role has significant exposure to a wide cross section of GP building products capabilities, and will interact extensively with outside sales, transportation, scheduling, IT and many more. Alumni from the Inside Sales organization can be found in a variety of roles across the company.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Collaborate with business, and IT to identify enhancement and automation opportunities in ERP, salesforce, and phone systems.
- Act as Business owner or SME to value, test, and implement system changes with business.
- Liaise between business and IT to troubleshoot issues and support day to day functions in ERP, salesforce, and Phones systems.
- Steward customer data and become Business SME for mergers and acquisitions, EDI, ERP, salesforce.
- Develop, understand, and deliver training material for complex subject matter during onboarding and ongoing learning.
- Identify training needs and collaborate with subject matter experts across functionalities to provide learning opportunities.
- Understand and document complex business processes and proactively look for ways to improve.
- Drive accountability for all capabilities involved in projects to meet goals and reduce costs.
- Adapt high level troubleshooting skills and quick response time to business-critical systems issues brought up by the team.
- Provide expertise, training, and support for GP Toolbox (customer portal) both internally and externally, while identifying enhancement opportunities to provide superior customer experience.
- Monitor and drive adoption for salesforce and Customer Portal.
- Respectfully challenge yourself and others to find innovative solutions and areas for improvement
- Commit to continuous improvement, while maintaining positive attitude toward everyone’s ideas
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience using and identifying ways to improve ERP systems or salesforce platforms
- Experience with valuing, testing, and implementing system changes with business
- Experience explaining/training on for complex subject matter
What Will Put You Ahead
- Inside Sales or Account Management experience in the building material industry
- Experience with customer support and problem resolution
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
For this role, we anticipate paying $70,000 - $100,000 per year.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf