Customer Service Representative - Hybrid Role
Are you customer-focused, a quick learner and someone who pays close attention to detail? Do you excel at managing multiple projects in a fast-paced environment? If this sounds like you, we have a great role for you at Georgia-Pacific! Our Customer Service team supports a group of corrugated box plants and is a part of Georgia-Pacific’s Packaging division. We specialize in converting corrugated sheets into corrugated brown boxes for consumer’s everyday use. Our standard corrugated containers, as well as many specialty packaging products are used in various industries. To learn more about our Corrugated Division, visit http://www.gpcorrugated.com .
We are seeking a Customer Service Representative for Dubuque, IA. This position acts as a primary liaison between our sales team, internal departments, and customers. This role includes gathering information for system entry and communication with stakeholders in an integrated order management system. The ideal candidate for this role is a customer focused team player and skilled communicator, able to problem solve and negotiate positive outcomes with customers and operations. Our Customer Service role creates value by ensuring accurate orders and deliveries by Georgia-Pacific. This is a hybrid position.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Entering orders, cancellations, and changes for multiple customer accounts with accuracy and focus on customer needs/requirements.
- Serving as liaison between the sales team, customers and operations with the latest plant and order information
- Managing inventory levels and timing of replenishment orders to allow for uninterrupted supply to customer
- Creating and maintaining spreadsheets to track inventory, order status and other customer or production related data
- Coordinating shipments of products with shipping departments
- Coordinating with Quality Assurance to follow-up on customer feedback and identify root cause and corrective action to issues
Required Skills & Experience
- Customer Focus; fulfilled by serving our customers and solving their problems
- Critical thinking / problem solving skills
- Written and verbal communication skills; ability communicate issues quickly and concisely
- Highly motivated self-starter; constantly working proactively to identify process improvements
- Excellent attention to detail and able to work with a sense of urgency in a fast-paced everchanging environment
- Collaborative team player
The Experience You Will Bring
- At least 1 year or more of experience in customer service or an office position
- Intermediate experience using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Flexibility to work overtime as needed
- High School Diploma or GED
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience in a customer service or office position within a distribution, supply chain, industrial, or manufacturing environment
- Experience working in multiple software systems or strong technical aptitude to utilize software systems daily
- Associates Degree or higher
Georgia-Pacific is a subsidiary of Koch Industries, Inc. one of the largest privately held companies in the United States. We are always interested in talented individuals, who want to create long term value, who are not afraid to challenge the status quo, and who seek to find fulfillment in what they do.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf