Electrical Engineer- Hardware
$5,000.00 Sign-on Bonus Offered!
At Georgia-Pacific we are looking for a full time Electrical Engineer to be part of our Devices team in Neenah, Wisconsin. If you enjoy creating Electrical Circuits capable of amazing things and creating new ways to solve customer problems, come join our team of entrepreneurs. We develop systems utilizing motors, sensors, batteries, and wireless communications from concept to commercialization. In addition to creating, verifying, and troubleshooting circuit boards, we coordinate with mechanical, software, and project engineering teams to ensure that our customer is delighted with our devices.
- We offer Great Benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA/MSA, Life Insurance, AD&D, Disability, Parental leave, Infertility and Adoption assistance
- 401K match+, Educational Assistance
- Work life Balance
- Flexible Work Schedule
- A friendly supportive team to work with!
This Job Might Be For You if You Enjoy:
- Developing analog and digital electronic circuits to experiment with new ideas, concepts, and technologies
- Creating electrical schematics and PCB layouts with Altium Designer
- Simulating electrical designs with Spice tools
- Building, assembling, and analyzing circuit boards
- Working in a team to develop requirements and document specifications
- Creating test plans utilizing statistical analysis methods
- Developing control systems with embedded microcontrollers
- Leading and executing multiple projects while meeting timelines
The Experience You Will Bring
- Knowledge of electronic hardware development and tools for creating, assembling, and analyzing circuit boards
- Experience with designing analog and digital circuitry
- Knowledge of embedded microcontrollers and programming / troubleshooting techniques
What Will Put You Ahead
- Knowledge of motor controls, power supplies, low power electronics, or wireless communications
- Knowledge of the Agile Product Development process
- Experience with Electronics troubleshooting techniques and tools
- Consumer Product Development experience
- Experience with electronic and mechanical manufacturing processes
- Experience using SAP
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com