Join our team this summer and gain experience in the Medical Device Manufacturing Industry!!
Phillips-Medisize, LLC is seeking Summer Metals Operators (Production Operator) to produce and inspect products to meet customer specifications at our Magnesium Injection Molding location in Eau Claire, WI.
Flexible work schedules available (Part-time/Full-time)
Shifts: 1st, 2nd, 3rd
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Perform visual, in-process and final inspection of parts
- Package parts according to customer specifications
- Operate secondary operation equipment such as trim press and shot blaster. Perform part tapping and deburring. Operate chipper when needed to prepare runners for recycling
- Serve as an operator instructor for temporary employees. Work effectively with Phillips and temporary agency employees
- Track finished and work-in-process inventory in Secondary Operations room when needed
- Report good parts and rejects in manufacturing system
- Verify control plan, Operator guide and visual criteria in manufacturing system
The Experience You Will Bring
- Manufacturing Experience preferred
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic math skills
- Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously
- Some programs may have vision requirements
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf