Business Operations Specialist - Customer Experience
At INVISTA we make the chemicals, polymers, fabrics and fibers that can handle life’s toughest demands. License advanced technologies across various value chains. Create new solutions for life’s biggest needs. And deliver products and brands incorporated into your clothing, your car, and even your carpet.
Business Operations / Customer Experience Specialist
INVISTA is part of Koch Industries, one of the largest privately-owned companies in the world. This brings with it a culture of transformation and Principled Entrepreneurship® which is key to our continued success and goal of sustaining a world-class level of performance, and experience to our customers.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and entrepreneurial individual to become a Customer Experience Specialist within our team and who will thrive within our Principle Based Management® culture.
In this customer facing role you will manage the end-to-end order fulfilment process in our global supply chains. The responsibilities include:
· Managing a range of accounts at a customer service level, building and maintaining relationships with your counterparts, delivering exceptional customer experience
· Order processing
· Resolving challenges that prevent order confirmation to our customers
· Collaborating with our warehousing and logistics partners to ensure we are meeting customer expectations and ensuring we have the right stock in region to meet customer demand and that our logistics partners are delivering to our customers in line with expectations
· Working to ensure we are meeting expectations for service level, on-time in-full and overall customer experience
· Collaborating with teams across the globe to optimize our supply chains
· Managing day-to-day supply chain constraints, working with counterparties, internal and external customers to urgently problem solve and create mutually beneficial outcomes
We are seeking candidates who can pro-actively demonstrate critical and economic thinking, take the initiative and have a contribution mindset to give Invista competitive advantage in the market, someone who can prioritize their workload according to value and will excel at identifying and capturing process improvements whilst embracing existing and emerging technologies.
We are looking for:
· Someone with professional experience
· Experience in Account Management / Supply Chain / Customer Service is preferred
The following knowledge and skills may set you apart from your peers:
· Language skills
· Experience with analytical tools
At INVISTA, we strive to recognize and reward individuals in a way that motivates them to maximize their contribution to the long-term success of the business, consistent with our principles within our Principle Based Management® culture. In addition, you will receive private medical cover, a contribution pension, access to an Employee Assistance Programme and Life Assurance.