People & Culture Manager
This job posting is no longer active.
Koch Engineered Solutions, LLC (KES) is seeking an experienced individual to join our team as a People & Culture Manager to build relationships and execute on business priorities with various leaders in our Equipment, Technology & Services group to ultimately create a competitive advantage for the business through strategies that focus on people and culture.
- Are you looking to build mutually beneficial relationships that drive better business outcomes?
- Do you like to continually grow and challenge yourself and others to find new and better ways to do things by focusing on a shared vision, results, and outcomes?
- Do you define success as making a positive difference for others?
If you answered “yes” to the questions above this could be the opportunity for you!
As a People & Culture Manager you will work to support various business leaders and supervisors as a strategic business partner and HR business leader within the team. This position is critical in advancing our HR transformation journey and will have an opportunity to positively impact culture and the team’s overall talent position to achieve superior business results.
The People & Culture Manager will build strong relationships within multiple layers of the organization to include supervisors & individual contributors. In this role you will enhance workforce performance by supporting supervisors and employee development, plan strategic HR initiatives to support the business on delivering on their priorities.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Develop collaborative working relationships of trust and credibility through influence that not only improves business performance, but also the capabilities of the organization
- Understand the objectives of the business and analyze trends and metrics in partnership with the larger HR team to develop solutions, programs, and policies
- Provide strategic guidance to leaders in areas of change management and employee development
- Proactively partner with the business to improve talent position by ensuring we have the right people in the right roles
- Help drive accountability and transparency through leadership and supervisor development
- Build and maintain key relationships within all aspects of the business: team, peers, leaders, and partners
- Drive innovation in HR functions and processes
- Travel up to 25% of the time
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience establishing and maintaining strong preferred partnerships within a business environment (not limited to HR)
- Experience influencing and developing business relationships with supervisor and leadership level employees
- Ability to execute strategies in support of business objectives
What Will Put You Ahead
- 3+ years of HR experience in an HR leadership role or equivalent leadership experience
- Experience working for a Koch company
- Experience in manufacturing or commercial environments
This role is not open to Visa Sponsorship.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
This job posting is no longer active.