Account Rep – Corrugated Packaging
Georgia Pacific is currently seeking an Account Rep for our Corrugated Packaging business in Eastern PA. The territory would span to MD and NJ. This position will work collaboratively with our commercial and operations teams to utilize innovation in developing a sales pipeline and customer base. The position will report to the Area Sales Manager.
With 40 facilities across more than 20 states, Georgia-Pacific Corrugated is a recognized leader in innovative, customer-focused packaging solutions. The company maintains a commitment to safety, sustainability and consistent quality in its manufacture of high graphic and traditional corrugated packaging, with brands such as Greenshield®, Color-Box® and Brand Ready Packaging®. The company’s Innovation Institute® simulates retail and packaging environments, allowing customers to experience sustainable innovation and novel package design solutions in action. For more information visit www.gpcorrugated.com.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Maintain and strengthen customer relationships through professional sales calls and follow ups.
- Develop new business - determine potential opportunities from cold calls, networking, marketing leads, and other sources.
- Maintain existing sales and actively seek opportunities resulting in growth in revenue and margins.
- Responsible for developing opportunities and market analysis.
- Analyze customer and market needs, connecting to GP capabilities. Understand and support pricing models that enhance manufacturing operations.
- Proactively manage customer projects to ensure customer needs are understood and met, including championing product development activities, conducting plant trials, press checks and follow up on customer requests. Provide an exceptional and positive customer experience with excellent communication skills.
- Work closely with both internal and external Marketing, commercial and operating groups to execute commercial excellence, developing preferred partner status with our customers.
- Continue to develop contacts at all levels within assigned accounts and prospects. This development could be at a local, regional, or national level.
- Maintain CRM sales pipeline tools, monthly forecasts, account and competitive profiles, account strategies, pricing information, etc.
- Manage all aspects of the customers sale throughout the entire Georgia Pacific supply chain process, including and not limited to sample delivery and account receivables collection.
The Experience You Will Bring
- 3 years of packaging industry sales experience, printing sales experience or packaging fulfillment sales experience.
- Experience in prospecting, business planning, consulting, and territory financial analysis.
- Experience meeting sales objectives/goals in an outside sales position.
- Experience using Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook products.
- Valid U.S. Driver’s license.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher.
- Direct experience with corrugated, digital print sales, and respective manufacturing processes.
- Experience with structural box designs common in the corrugated industry.
- Experience with a leading CRM system.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf