Data Management Integrator
Flint Hills Resources (FHR) is seeking a Data Management Integrator at our refinery or pipeline and terminal locations in Rosemount MN, Corpus Christi TX, or Wichita KS. This role will create a competitive advantage by partnering with business work process owners to improve work processes through profitable application of data. The Data Management Integrator will be a key strategic leader within the Data Management Capability supporting FHR Operations (manufacturing & maintenance) and is a cross-site role. Responsibilities include developing a point of view for applying Data and Technology within key work processes, gaining alignment within the organization, working with IT and Data Management Low Code Services to deliver technology solutions and partner with the business to drive adoption.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Collaborate with IT, the business, and various stakeholders to develop an overall technology vision and roadmap to support business work process transformation
- Gather and coordinate required resources and capabilities to drive action on backlog
- Support change management and drive adoption for integration of technology advancements into work processes
- Create transparency to the technology vision and roadmap to all levels of the organization (capability leaders, site leaders, and specific users/groups)
- Participate in user groups to discover best practices and strategies in use at other companies/industries
- Coordinate with other capabilities to ensure efforts nest with the vision of their transformation efforts
- Influence work shared process improvement and technology adoption/utilization within a broad organization
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience within at least one of the following Operations areas: process control, asset management (maintenance/work execution, machinery), or Field Operations work processes and systems
- Experience with work process improvement and transformation through the application of technology
- Ability to drive alignment, navigate unclear situations, and thrive in a constantly changing environment
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience as a process control engineer, asset management/maintenance execution role, field operations role, or machinery engineering
- Experience in oil and gas refining or pipelines & terminals
- Basic understanding or proven experience of IT/OT Systems and Technology
- Basic understanding or knowledge & skills in low code and business intelligence. Specific technologies may include Power Apps, Power BI, PowerAutomate, Aveva/OSIsoft PI suite, and Alteryx
- Leadership experience cross-site/across businesses with demonstrated results realized
This role is not eligible for employment based sponsorship.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf