IT Manager - WE OFFER A $25,000 SIGN ON BONUS AND RELOCATION
As the Technology Leader for the Brewton site, you will primarily be responsible for the following:
- Oversight and leadership for the site IT/OT reliability, capability, and resources.
- Account manager and service broker for all aspects of IT/OT services and applications, promoting adoption of standard solutions where possible
- Active participation on the mill leadership team to drive change
- Advancing innovation, optimization, and automation with energy and enthusiasm
- Collaboratively define technology automation vision and opportunities for waste elimination
- Optimization through material processing and handling product flow and tracking, technology usage, monitoring, and analytics to enable competitive position.
- Collaboratively work with the Process Controls groups to drive innovations of IOT efforts
- Executing strategies based on vision which: Leverage technologies, capabilities, and transformation to rapidly improve and influence operating costs
- Develop capabilities that provide shop floor performance metrics that can be actionable for employees on the shop floor to respond timely to key losses and opportunities
- Successful implementation of capital projects
- Challenges the status quo of how work has always been done
WE OFFER A $25,000 SIGN ON BONUS AND RELOCATION!!
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Manage all local IT/OT activity and ensuring it is aligned with the business vision and strategies
- Working directly with key operations and business leaders to automate and optimize processes
- Connecting the mill leadership team to IT vision and strategy
- Developing and gaining buy-in for a comprehensive IT roadmap at the local site
- Experimenting with new technologies and solutions, enhancing our knowledge of innovation and opportunities
- Leading local IT/OT resources, consistently staying up-to-date with and connecting IT/OT employees with how they enable GP to create value
- Managing internal and 3rd party infrastructure resources for delivery of critical site services
- Active member of Manufacturing IT community sharing best practices and standards
- Understanding and promoting awareness & adoption of leveraged applications and services
- Provide transformational and collaborative leadership in working with Process Control, Engineering and Operations groups
The Experience You Will Bring
- At least 5 years of experience in an information technology field or related engineering field
- At least 2 years of supervisory experience leading teams
- Experience with successful implementation of project management methodology and toolsets
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience supporting a manufacturing environment
- Experience in FactoryTalk, Honeywell DCS Technologies
- Process control/engineering and/or automation experience
- Experience with industrial networks and communication protocols
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf