Inventory Planning Analyst
INVISTA is a global manufacturer of chemical intermediates, polymers and fibers. From parts for the automotive industry to medical equipment, air bags, food packaging, carpet and clothing, our ingredients in the nylon 6,6 and polypropylene value chains help bring many of life’s essential products to market. A subsidiary of Koch Industries since 2004, INVISTA is committed to innovation and responsibly creating more value for its customers and society while consuming fewer resources to make these products. See the bigger picture at INVISTA.com.
INVISTA is looking for an Inventory Planning Analyst to join their Longview, TX Polypropylene site. The Inventory Planning Analyst is responsible for materials requirements planning from the vendor to final consumption in the site process. This role ensures the needs of the site are met by providing and analyzing planning information, ordering materials, receiving materials and verifying inventory quantities.
The Inventory Planning Analyst will be assigned to a day-based work schedule with the need to respond to operational issues during off hours, including nights and weekends.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Ensure that all required materials are available to support area of responsibility; maintain communication with that area
- Use ERP Systems (INFOR and LVCMS) and work with production planning to determine demand; establish orders based on demand
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with vendors
- Create and maintain site supply chain master data
- Maintain bill of materials (BOM) and resolve issues between BOMs and actual material consumptions
- Analyze inventory levels to ensure inventory record accuracy (cycle counts, adjustments, reconcile inventory with accounting)
- Manage intra-site inventory movements
- Proactively resolve consumption errors through root cause analysis
The Experience You Will Bring
- At least 2 years’ experience inventory planning in one of the following processes:
- Materials Requirement Planning (MRP) process
- Maintenance, Repair, and Operation (MRO) process
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, including advanced knowledge of Excel (i.e. – spreadsheet creation/editing, pivot tables, data manipulation/analysis and formulas creation etc.)
- Available for call-ins and weekends for business needs
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor’s degree in business, technical or related field
- Logistics experience
- Procurement experience
- APICS CPIM Certification
- Experience with Power BI (Business Intelligence) Dashboards
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf