Director Solution Architecture
Georgia Pacific Building Products (BP) is seeking a Director Business Solution Architect to lead the solution architecture and program integration capability for the BP segment. This role will be responsible for delivering an integrated end-to-end business process and supporting technical solution that is implementable while enabling the Building Products future state vision.
In the role of Business Solution Architect, this leader will be integral to the multi-year ERP transformation program leading the capability to integrate the program workstreams and help ensure the integrity of the business, technology and data architecture design remain in tact through the lifecycle of the program.
What You Will Do In Your Role
End to End Connection of Processes, Technology, Data and People
- Identifying business requirements to support standardization across the project/organization while collaborating with technology and data partners to ensure that these are captured correctly
- Developing governance and decision-making framework to guide end-to-end process design
- Possess a mix of business process domain and ERP technology knowledge / experience
- Ensure effective consultation with the various technology and data partners in exploring and applying innovative “outside-in” ideas and best practices to address business opportunities and challenges
- Support development of test plans and execution of both functional and technical testing
- Develop criteria to confirm process, data and technical readiness to proceed with go-live cutover activities
- Work with various partners to drive alignment on approach and outcomes
A Strategy Leader, who is able to quickly navigate and disseminate large unstructured bodies of information, rapidly getting to conversational fluency around an industry, market, or process and is able to connect business vision and strategy to effective action
A Systems & Process Thinker, who is constantly connecting and synthesizing in pursuit of concrete outcomes and value. Thinking at the ecosystem level comes second nature to you
A Facilitator, who spearheads solution architecture & program integration activities
A Principled Entrepreneur, who is contribution minded, practices a philosophy of mutual benefit and demonstrates integrity, humility, and respect
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience on multiple end-to-end ERP transformation programs in a leadership role
- Experience facilitating the end to end connection of processes, technology, data and people
- Ability to navigate ambiguous situations and make decisions without complete information including leveraging long-term value as a key basis
- Ability to travel up to 25%
What Will Put You Ahead
- Industry experience relevant to Koch businesses
- Led the solution architecture and integration capability on a transformation program
- Experience with key Enterprise software platforms including Infor, SAP, and Salesforce
- Expertise in Process, Data and Technology architecture design and management tools (Finance, Procurement, Supply Chain and/or Manufacturing expertise preferred)
- Experience defining repeatable frameworks and tools
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf