Administrative Assistant - Supply Chain ( Temporary contract - One year)
KOCH ENGINEERED SOLUTIONS (KES) is a growing family of companies that serves customers with innovative, engineered-to-order solutions. Our future is in the development of transformational connected product platforms that integrate equipment, data analytics, closed-loop controls and services. Our equipment group business is supplying components for applications in various markets.
The range of products includes burners, flares, thermal oxidizers, boiler burners and vapor recovery systems for John Zink Hamworthy Combustion entity, packing, demister, trays, tower internals for our Koch-Glitsch entity and heat exchanger for our Koch Heat Transfer entity.
The open position will be located in our JOHN ZINK HAMWORTHY COMBUSTION headquarters for European operations in Dudelange, Luxembourg.
As an Administrative Assistant - Supply Chain, your primary focus is to contribute to overall success of John Zink Hamworthy Combustion projects by easing supply chain process, mainly ensuring projects are timely closed and maintaining good relationships with internal & external stakeholders
It's a temporary contract - one year.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Taking care of projects closure from a supply chain perspective:
- Understanding of the monthly list of projects to be closed
- Listing of all invoices to be received
- Expediting internally & externally such invoices.
- Analyzing the status of the invoices (good to pay, rejected, blocked etc.)
- Liaise with Account Payables for proper registration and processing of invoices
- Take ownership of schedule. Work with stakeholders to ensure commitments are met. Assist the Procurement Department to maintain a high level of service.
- Schedule management - proactively identify any potential bottlenecks, critical invoices which could jeopardize overall project closure; alert project team in the event of problem, assess the root causes of such delays, and propose some solution.
- Ensure a proper document control in our system (numbering, registration etc.)
- Act to put in place recovery plan when slippage on project
- Be creative to find solutions with all involved parties to ensure delivery commitment with our stakeholders
- Maintain positive supplier relationships.
- Implement continuous improvement to supply chain process
- Assist supply chain department in a variety of administrative tasks
The Experience You Will Bring
- Rigor in sorting and dealing with large amount of data
- Skills to handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast paced and time sensitive environment to meet all required deadlines.
- Team player, open minded, curious, and creative
- Autonomous & self-starter
- Good communication skills & behavior
- Fluent in English; any additional languages will be valued
What Will Put You Ahead
- You are a quick learner.
- You have an ability to work for time-challenging projects
- You have some knowledge or experience in supply chain and/or accounting
- Demonstrate very good practical knowledge of Pack Office. Experience with SAP or equivalent.