KOCH ENGINEERED SOLUTIONS (KES) is a growing family of companies that serves customers with innovative, engineered-to-order solutions. Our future is in the development of transformational connected product platforms that integrate equipment, data analytics, closed-loop controls and services. Our equipment group business is supplying components for applications in various markets.
The range of products includes burners, flares, thermal oxidizers, boiler burners and vapor recovery systems for John Zink Hamworthy Combustion entity, packing, demister, trays, tower internals for our Koch-Glitsch entity and heat exchanger for our Koch Heat Transfer entity.
The open position will be located in our JOHN ZINK HAMWORTHY COMBUSTION office in Vimercate, Italy.
Our Financial Operations Team is looking for a new team player to increase its capability and better serve our KES customers. As an Account Payables, your primary focus is to process invoices (international trade and VAT regulation) and payments.
You have a proven relevant experience with great communication skills and good sense of urgency, then you might be our ideal candidate.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Dispatch invoices to department heads seeking for authorization
- Follow-up unapproved invoices
- Prepare payment (automatic and manual)
- Follow-up queries with suppliers
- Follow-up internal queries
- Assistance with year-end reporting process / audit process
- Account reconciliation
The Experience You Will Bring
- Excellent communicator, you can work independently and as part of a team.
- You are very organized and accurate.
- Native Italian. Good level in English. Any other languages will be valued.
- Immediate availability will be considered as a plus
What Will Put You Ahead
- Account Qualification degree
- Worked previously in an international environment