BittWare, a Molex company brings together innovation and technology to deliver electronic solutions to customers worldwide. With a presence in more than 40 countries, the Molex group offers a full suite of solutions and services for many markets, including data communications, consumer electronics, industrial, automotive, commercial vehicle and medical. BittWare designs and manufactures enterprise-class FPGA (Field Programmable Gate Array) acceleration hardware that enables customers to quickly deploy solutions with low risk.
The Product Manager will coordinate all activities necessary to ensure the achievement of strategic revenue, profit, and market share objectives of BittWare’s FPGA product portfolio. Responsible for helping to define a product roadmap that meet customers’ needs and company objectives. Work closely with customers, sales, and engineering to assure that our product development aligns to our customer expectations. The Product Manager ensures that the product and marketing efforts are tailored to support BittWare’s overall mission, strategy, and goals.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Create a compelling product roadmap that meets customer and market requirements. Develop and present associated business cases. Develop GTM strategies for new products.
- Work with Engineering to develop functional specifications that align with market requirements. Play a proactive role in the New Product Introduction (NPI) process. Manage product lifecycles.
- Work with Sales Operations and Production to ensure efficient business processes.
- Support the sales organization to close design wins and meet revenue targets.
- Help review and approve price requests. Monitor product cost considerations and propose ways of improving product margins.
- Evaluate and prioritize requests for product changes and enhancements.
- Identify opportunities to establish and develop industry partner relationships.
- Stay up to date with market trends. Be known within the organization as subject matter expert in Achronix, Intel and Xilinx FPGA products and technologies.
- Understand, support, and contribute to the BittWare/Molex culture, quality management system, policies and procedures.
- This position has global reach, working with entities, customers, and sales globally. Regular domestic and international travel required.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or Computing
- 5+ years in the semi-conductor or other high-tech industry.
- Experience with product/project management
- Experience developing, executing, and managing product portfolios
- Strong presentation skills
What Will Put You Ahead
- Master’s degree
- Experience with FPGA design including RTL or high-level design methodologies
- Sales Experience
- Strong grasp of the semiconductor market including current trends, products and technologies.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf