Koch Separation Solutions (KSS) is currently looking for a Controller to lead the KSS RELCO Group’s Controller capability. The Controller capability is a vital component within the KES Finance Organization responsible for accuracy and completeness of financial results, standardization of processes and utilization of leveraged capabilities to support growth and drive down capability costs.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Ensure reliable and accurate data to support financial analyses that are valued by the business, provide new insights and drive profitable growth.
- Analyze Revenue and Gross Margin to highlight risk areas to management.
- Provide oversight of cost accounting to safeguard margins and proactively address variances.
- Manage and monitor all accounts, ledgers, and reporting systems ensuring compliance with appropriate GAAP standards and regulatory requirements
- Maintain internal control safeguards for the receipt of revenue, costs, both team and organizational budgets and actual expenditures and company assets.
- Implement consistent accounting policies, practices, and procedures across all programs, upholding federal, state, and local legal standards by remaining knowledgeable about existing, new, and future legislation
- Oversee and support accounting team with dynamic leadership that creates an environment of trust and productivity
The Experience You Will Bring
- Ability to interpret and analyze and influence business decisions
- Experience managing high level executive relationships and experience influencing decisions based on financial results
- Strong analytical skills for interpretation of financial statements
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- 5-7 years of Finance and Accounting experience which includes experience with P&L and high level analysis for business leaders
- Manufacturing industry experience; and/or global company experience
- Performing financial analysis for a global company
- Experience providing economic analysis for decision making processes
- SAP, Infor, or other large ERP, integrated system experience
- Experience with business analysis and data visualization tools (i.e. Power BI, Tableau, VBA, Hyperion, etc.)
- Experience with one of more of the following (benchmarking, KPI tracking, variance analysis, capital projects, forecasting, planning, NPV, IRR, ROI, marginal analysis, and other valuation metrics)
- Process Improvement / Process Transformation / Process Implementation experience
This position is not eligible for VISA Sponsorship.
RELCO, now a Koch Separation Solutions Company, is based in Willmar, Minnesota. RELCO provides dairy and food industries with safe, innovative process technologies suited to their specific needs. Our commitment is to deliver on-schedule, in-budget projects to create long-term customer relationships. Continual improvement and processing innovations have made RELCO customers the most economically efficient processors in the industry. With offices in the USA, Brazil, The Netherlands and New Zealand, RELCO serves customers globally.
Koch Separation Solutions (KSS), a Koch Engineered Solutions Company, is transforming the landscape of separations by leveraging synergistic technology such as membrane filtration, ion exchange, evaporators, dryers, and more. With solutions for the most demanding applications across food and beverage, life science, and general industrial markets, KSS uses a collaborative approach to solving separation challenges. We aim to create more value to our customers around the world by offering complete solutions to recover high-value product, eliminate waste, reduce footprint, increase productivity, and lower costs.
Koch Engineered Solutions “KES” is a global company with unique business platforms that each deliver advantaged engineered solutions across targeted industries. Current KES core technologies include mass transfer, combustion engineering & pollution control, heat transfer, membranes and filtration, actuation systems for robotics and automation, intelligent electric grid and next generation asset integrity.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf