Senior International Tax Analyst
Koch Industries, one of the largest private companies in America, is seeking a Senior International Tax Analyst to join our growing tax team. Because Koch Industries reinvests 90% of earnings in the company, we continually grow and this creates the need for additional talent to support the business as well as generates ample opportunities to develop professionally and advance your career. If you are looking to increase your tax technical skills, gain exposure to complex issues and learn from a strong team of experienced tax professionals, consider a role at Koch.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Review foreign income tax returns and review and prepare U.S. informational returns for foreign entities (5471, 8858, 8865) to ensure accurate reporting and compliance with domestic and foreign tax law
- Track tax positions and their potential impacts on the company’s effective tax rate
- Develop and train tax interns and/or tax analysts
- Support company positions in tax audits and participate in tax planning projects
- Manage multiple projects and communicate results to your supervisor and team
- Identify opportunities for innovation and share ideas for transformation that will drive value in the tax organization
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- 2+ years in a corporate income tax role
- 1+ years in an international corporate income tax role
What Will Put You Ahead
- Master’s degree in Taxation or JD
- Previous CPA firm or multi-national corporation experience
- CorpTax software experience
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf