Customer Success Representative
Molex is an international manufacturer of electronics components found in devices we are all familiar with, ranging from mobile phones and wireless earbuds to exotic sportscars. The main goal of this role is to ensure customer satisfaction, build trustful relationships and enable our customers to keep their production line up and running. Your focus of control lies in after-sales and involves international stakeholder management in- and outside of the company. The department is divided in three teams: Distribution, Account Specialists & VMI (Vendor Managed Inventory), so there always is a team that suits your talents & skillset. Are you interested to know more?
What You Will Do In Your Role
Building trustful relationships
- You know your contact person at the customer and are not afraid to pick up the phone and start a conversation;
- You give adequate follow-up to the agreed actions to become a trustworthy partner;
- You mitigate escalations, being polite and constructive will lead to success on both the business and relationship level.
Keep production lines up and running
- You help our customers by informing them of current events (such as material shortages) to manage their expectations and offer solutions, ahead of time if possible;
- You analyze the backlogs and forecasts to proactively assist the customers in achieving their goals, the knowledge you gain helps you to understand their needs;
- You coordinate special shipping arrangements with the manufacturing divisions, freight companies and warehouses.
Ensuring customer satisfaction:
- Together with your team you are in contact with a wide variety of people such as customers, sales and global planning from production plants and warehouses all over the world to help fulfill customer orders;
- You gain practical knowledge about the production and supply chain of a variety of technical products so that you can offer tailor-made solutions and give confident and grounded advice;
- You are the owner of the business process, this means gathering feedback (both internal and external) and analyzing cases to optimize the process and customer behavior using Salesforce.
The Experience You Will Bring
- You gain satisfaction and fulfilment by helping others;
- You have effective communication & relationship building skills;
- You are able to adapt quickly and can work in a business to business environment that can be dynamic, demanding and stressful at times;
- You have a very good sense of urgency, can set priorities and are organized;
- You have excellent English language skills, both verbally and written;
- You know your way around widely-used PC tools like the Microsoft Office Package.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Commercial or supply-chain experience is desirable, preferably gained in a multinational business to business environment;
- SAP and/or Salesforce knowledge is a plus;
- Any language skills next to English are a plus.
What’s In It For You
We offer a market competitive compensation package, based on education and related working experience including a pension plan, extra holiday days, travel allowance, free use of the in-house gym (with personal trainer) and low-cost meals at our canteen. Working in a multinational company means that your team members come from a variety of countries and cultures. It also means several development opportunities in many different directions. You will get the opportunity to take responsibility and develop your talents, Molex also offers financial and non-financial rewards for exceptional performance and added value at any point in time of your employment.