Technology Business Office Supervisor
The Technology Business Office Supervisor role will support both business and information technology needs at Guardian Industries by leading a small team with responsibilities in IT Finance, procurement, and vendor management. Our team engages in both the business and technology sides of the many transformation activities happening at Guardian Industries allowing employees to use their business skills while gaining valuable insights on the technical side as well. This is a great time to join our organization as we are creating new capabilities and changing how people and technology support the business! We are looking for employees who want to contribute at a high level to drive economic and critical thinking throughout IT. This role is ideal for people interested in a managerial role within technology.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Supervise, mentor and coach a small team supporting IT procurement, IT financial management and business relation management
- Remove roadblocks to maximize team effectiveness
- Assist with development and implementation of team strategies, priorities, and roadmaps
- Advance and transform repeatable processes
- Focus on using leveraged capabilities (shared internal resources, third parties) as much as possible and managing the partnerships
- Create transparency into IT by developing dashboards that reflect metrics and measures to help the business make better decisions and understand IT priorities and spend
- Develop relationships with both IT and external / internal business partners
- Support capital decisions, costing and IT annual financial planning
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in business or technology related field or equivalent work experience
- Understanding of basic accounting and financial analysis concepts
- Minimum 1 year experience coaching and developing direct reports
- Strong relationship building, decision making and problem-solving skills
- Strong desire and ability to empower and develop others
- Ability to work effectively with minimal direction
- Ability to build relationships across IT and business disciplines
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience in an Information Technology role
- Experience in IT procurement
- Experience working with agile methodology
- Experience with Coupa, ServiceNow, Excel and/or PowerBI
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf