Senior Financial Analyst
INVISTA is a global manufacturer of chemical intermediates, polymers and fibers. From parts for the automotive industry to medical equipment, air bags, food packaging, carpet and clothing, our ingredients in the nylon 6,6 and polypropylene value chains help bring many of life’s essential products to market. A subsidiary of Koch Industries since 2004, INVISTA is committed to innovation and responsibly creating more value for its customers and society while consuming fewer resources to make these products. See the bigger picture at INVISTA.com.
About the Role
We are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to join our team in Wichita, KS or Kennesaw, GA!
This role will partner with regional business and operation leaders and play a vital part in driving profitability and overall value creation. Critical to success in the role is the ability to proactively anticipate customers’ needs, work autonomously on analysis, and then work collaboratively with the leadership team and other capabilities to execute. With direct exposure to senior-level leadership, this role provides an excellent opportunity for future development and long-term advancement.
**This role is open to a hybrid in office/work from home schedule**
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Partner with the regional business leaders, plant managers and business operations leader to originate, challenge and execute key strategies ensuring they represent financial reality and drive toward delivering a superior return
- Identify, disclose, and profitably mitigate key risks, including commercial contracts, logistics, supply chain, and all material business decisions
- Develop reports focused on key drivers and assumptions (economic framing/ modelling of business opportunities, commercial contract analysis and optimization origination, DMF review), challenge for all decisions reaching P&L owner, and create opportunities to increase business value
- Deliver transformative base financial analysis Provide insight into business performance, drive accountability and profitable action through financial analysis (monthly financial statement review, flash process, trend analysis for opportunity identification), and eliminate unprofitable activity across the team and business
- Provide forecasts for business reporting, valuation, and tax planning that match the current business POV
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Economics, or Accounting
- Experience in a business analysis, commercial development, or related role
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite or Office 365; that includes Advanced Excel skills (spreadsheet creation/editing, pivot tables, graphs, data manipulation/analysis and formula creation)
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience in the manufacturing industry (Chemical, Polymer, Fibers a plus)
- FP&A background/modeling experience: key driver analysis, economic framing, Business and/or Operations strategies, and innovative approaches to visualization
- SAP or other large ERP, integrated system experience
- Experience with business analysis and data visualization tools (i.e., PowerBI, Tableau, Alteryx, SQL, etc.)
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf