KES is seeking an Infrastructure Analyst to join our global support team. This position is a member of the Koch Engineered Solutions (KES) Infrastructure and Operations Team and is based out of Langley BC. As part of KES IT Team, this role provides on-site support for Genesis Robotics, and is part of the global IT team for Koch Engineered Solutions.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Set up workstations with computers and necessary peripheral devices (docking stations, monitors, etc.)
- Provide orientation and guidance to users on how to operate new software and computer equipment.
- Manage communication with stakeholders regarding service provision and outages.
- Work with support team to troubleshoot issues and ensure issues are being routed to proper functional teams.
- Work with various technologies such as Windows Servers, End User Workstations, Wireless networks, Virtualized environments, Cloud Computing, DevOps, compute clusters, printing, scanning, and more.
- Providing timely follow-up and completion of internal customer requests utilizing a central help desk ticketing system.
- Provide day to day operational support for system troubleshooting, service delivery/recovery, root cause analysis and resolution/remediation of technical issues demonstrating a high level of initiative.
- Participate as part of the global IT team in providing day-to-day support and in the implementation of projects and systems.
- Understand and translate business requirements and use cases into value driven actions.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Exhibit strong problem solving, and decision making in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to prioritize day to day and longer-term responsibilities.
- Excellent customer service, written and oral skills.
- Ability to interact with multiple levels and functions within the organization and market.
- Attention to detail/excellent follow-through.
- Experience providing technical support in an Enterprise environment.
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience supporting the Windows platform, virtual server/storage, information security, network technologies (wired & wireless), cloud computing, structured cabling, SCCM or other RMM tool, centralized software deployment and imaging.
- Proven experience with in-depth troubleshooting, root cause identification and problem resolution.
- Ability to lift 35 pounds, work in various manufacturing and office environments, climbing stairs / ladders.