Our Koch Minerals & Trading (KM&T) team is adding a Program Manager to our PMO team! This role is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated candidate with an interest in program and/or project management to be part of a dynamic PMO team. You will partner with an IT Product Team to coordinate and maintain the product portfolios, roadmaps, execution delivery, cost management and business relationship management to ensure transparency and alignment between KM&T IT and our business stakeholders.
We are seeking a highly motivated team member with proven collaboration skills and the ability to bring teams together to reach objectives. If you are adaptable, goal and action oriented, and have excellent communication skills, come join our growing team!
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Ensure engagement & collaboration between IT, business capability teams and stakeholders so that all are aligned on priorities, expectations & collaborating on execution
- Facilitate product team roadmap development and review sessions to keep a current view of planned milestones
- Facilitate and manage backlogs by facilitating regular grooming and planning sessions to ensure backlog is aligned with the roadmap
- Ensure near term work is planned and resources aligned on priorities using sprint planning tools and fundamentals
- Ensure work is executed and delivered in line with stakeholder expectations
- Facilitate Product Team cost forecast development and ensure updates are provided quarterly throughout the year
- Review Product Team costs monthly for accuracy, prepare reports and lead cost reviews with IT & Business Capability leaders
- Contribute to the overall enhancement of PMO Governance, Methodologies, Policies, Procedures, and Processes
The Experience You Will Bring
- High school diploma or GED
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, MIS, Engineering, Math, Business, or related field OR equivalent work experience
- Experience successfully leading program or project teams
- This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship
What Will Put You Ahead
- Advanced degree in Computer Science, MIS, Engineering, Math, Business or other related field
- Project Management classes, training or certifications
- Familiarity with Agile project management tools and techniques
- Experience in the trading industry
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf